Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thank God It's Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank God It's Wednesday

This has been something of a tough week for me, and it's only half over! I've actually had to work ALL DAY LONG!!! My God, I don't know how most people can stand it. Fortunately, there are comics awaiting me, and one of them is going to be Green Lantern.

On the other hand, due to a mix-up or something, there aren't any copies of the latest issue of Brightest Day, so now I'm cranky. I LIKE my weekly or bi-weekly comics dammit! Did anyone else have this problem? I didn't even notice until I got home, when it finally dawned on me.

What else can I whine about?

And I almost forgot, because I REALLY have my head up my ass this week, but I've been awarded a Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you to both "DC Women Kicking Ass", and "Adventures of Comic Book Girl"!

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do, but I'd love to pass this award on to Sea of Green At the Hoosier Journal of Inanity, and to Duskdog, over at Long Dogs and Longboxes, because they are two of my favorite people.

Now, I think I'm supposed to list a few things of interest about me.

What the heck, I'm old, and a Mom, and I've been reading and buying comics since I was fifteen. I'm fifty-two now, so it's been a while. I like to draw, and read, and think that gravy is nature's most perfect food. I hate radishes. And okra. I like Green Lanterns, and their magnificent behinds. And really, what else IS there?

Anyway, here is a very nice picture of the Warriors Three.

Photobucket

I know this isn't my usual "schtick", and there are no behinds to be seen at all, but what the heck. It's a very nice picture anyway.

Happy Reading!

5 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Bethama said...

Er. I believe that since June has five weeks, and since they're alternating with "Generation Lost," the weekly series took a break this week. BD comes out next Wednesday.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

So, THAT's why June seemed to last forever ...! ;-)

Aww, thanks for the award, Sally! I'm blushin'!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you Bethama, because I was awfully confused. Cranky even.

Oh Sea, you deserve it. I'm not sure exactly WHAT it is, but by God, you deserve it!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

who are the warriors 3? is that meant to be Ollie? it sure looks like Ollie.

Am I being very ignorant here?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Saranga, those are the Warriors Three, from Thor, which is a Marvel. I don't read a whole lot of Marvel anymore, but I've always liked Thor, and his buddies. The one in green, that looks like Oliver, is Fandral, the huge one is Volstagg, and the one that resembles Attila the Hun, is Hogun.

They're actually a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home