Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Blurg

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blurg

It's hot. It's too hot to think, much less blog. A cold front is supposed to come through and things will presumably be a tad less humid by tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it. And I have not one but TWO parades to march in today.

I feel faint already.

Photobucket

So...apropos of nothing, here is a nice picture of Batman punching out thugs. I always approve of thug-punching. It gets the blood flowing, and clears out your sinuses.

5 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

Hooray, thugs!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I think that there really ought to be more thugs for our doughty heroes to battle. We can't ALWAYS be taking on the Joker or Doctor Doom, now can we?

But some good thuggery is always nice.

But I believe that you touched upon this very subject.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please. I think the term for the job is "henchperson" now. As in "I used to hench for the Penguin."

-- Jack of Spades

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Bring on the cold front! We could use one here, too, certainly.

"Thugs" is easier to say. ;-)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hmmph. Some cold front. All it did was rain on our parade. LITERALLY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home