Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Can Hardly Wait for This

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Can Hardly Wait for This

Egad! They've posted some more pictures for the new Green Lantern movie. As you might guess, I have a slight amount of interest in this whole endeavor.

Behold!



Photobucket

Oh, be still my heart. Isn't that just the most perfect Sinestro that you ever did see? And Hector Hammond isn't too shabby either!

They also have a picture of Hal and Carol...and it's nice, but THIS is the one that gets my blood pumping. Now, if they'd just have cameos with John, Guy and Kyle, I do believe that I'd swoon from delight.

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Aw, Sinestro has the little 'stache! Ain't that really the main thing?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

He simply looks adorable. In a Sinestro sort of way, of course.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Sinestro!

Eeeeeeeeee! *fangirlish squeal*

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I knew you'd like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home