Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm in a Drawing Sort of Mood

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm in a Drawing Sort of Mood

Every once in a while, I withdraw from the real world, and go off and hole up in my study upstairs, and start coloring. Next thing you know, you look up, and six hours have gone by. It's almost a better way to waste one's time than reading comic books! Although I do that too.

But anyway.

Photobucket

A scene from an early-ish JLI.

Granted, three out of five of these people were dead, but hey...two of them came back!

10 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Well, Guy died too, sort of. And this makes me miss Dmitri, but at least Gavril seems like a fun sort of guy.

The colors here are so pretty! And when they're standing on the beach like this Bea and Tora's old costumes look almost not-ridiculous. :)

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Leeann H said...

Nice work! :D Make more!

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

They really were pretty ridiculous costumes, I liked the ones that Adam Hughes gave them SO much more.

Yeah, Guy died...kinda. Almost. It really was a stupid idea, and I'm awfully glad that they didn't stick with it and brought him back. It wouldn't BE the DC Universe without Guy!

Thank you Leeann. I've got more!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

When you get bored, we all get happy :-) Get bored more often!!

...Wait, that didn't come out right. o_o

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's ok, Mac...I know what you meant.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Sally, I love it!! I love the shading. Yes, you shold definitely post more of your drawings.

Are those Prismacolor markers?

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Some of my markers are the Prismacolors, Liss...the GOOD ones, and some are just the cheap-ass ones that I pick up at the grocery store.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Whose face is Guy kicking sand into? lol...I especially like that part, the way the sand is kicking up there. This has a nice mood to it.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ha! Guy kicking sand. :-) OF COURSE he would.

GREAT art as usual, Sally!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, thank you. And he's just kicking sand in an aimless sort of way. The only person he'd REALLY enjoy kicking sand in the face of would probably be Hal...at least at this stage in his life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home