Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Looking Forward To Wednesday...Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Looking Forward To Wednesday...Again

No Green Lanterns...dammit. BUT, I AM looking forward to the first issue of Time Masters, which consists of Booster Gold, Hal Jordan, Superman and Rip Hunter, all meandering through time, looking for Bruce Wayne, before he does something regrettable.

Photobucket

I've said before that this is an...odd group. But I like it. It will be fun to see if Superman, who is a little on the staid side, can deal with the ego of Hal Jordan, not to mention the impetuousness of Booster Gold. Rip of course, is there to keep them ALL on an even keel. Frankly, it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun, and I can hardly wait.

I don't even remember who is the writer, but that sure looks like Dan Jurgens artwork on the cover at least. I'd be delighted if he were doing the interior artwork as well, because Jurgens and Booster are always a nice pairing.

And it will give me a Green Lantern fix, until next week. And THEN, it will be August and we'll have the first issu of Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors! Woohoooooo!

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Booster Gold is looking extra shiny in this cover!

It's written by Dan Jurgens, which makes me happy. I love Dan Jurgens writing Booster and Rip. :)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dan Jurgens has such an obvious affection for Booster, which I find rather endearing. Not to mention Rip. I'm lookng forward to this a great deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home