Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Arrggghh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Arrggghh!

Egad, another Tuesday is at our throats.

Bleh.

On the other hand, the temperature, not to mention the humidity has dropped considerably, and I'm a happy camper. I LOVE Fall! Everyone is moaning about the end of summer, but not me.

Gad, I'm irritating.

But getting back to comics. Since I work in a Tire Store, I thought that THIS would make the perfect screen saver. They already think that I'm nuts, so it is possible that I'm just confirming their suspicions.

Photobucket

However, the thought of white-walled truck tires DOES appeal to me.

6 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

he's in a giant tire. of course he's in a giant tire. why wouldn't he be?


i found a butt to possibly rival hal's in one of my comics the other day. i will post about it in a few days, you may enjoy!
it's not green i'm afraid.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

While green butts ARE the best...I am always up for a new experience!

Strangly enough this isn't the only picture I have of Batman and tires. He just seems to really like throwing them (and car batteries) at poor unsuspecting thugs.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I'd like to see a scan of him throwing car batteries.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

LOL. Car batteries? Containing the same acid that scarred Harvey Dent? Batman can be a real jerk, I guess.

I, for one, think whitewall tires should come back. They were sharp!!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Batmobile's in the shop, I see...

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Check out Chris's Invincible Super Blog sometime. His favorite picture of Batman...ever...is him hoisting a car battery and then throwing it at some poor schlub in a junkyard.

I must admit that it IS rather spectacular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home