Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh My Goodness

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh My Goodness

So...today I'm going through invoices, and spot one that is in the name of a Mister Waller. Being the consumate geek, I immediately started thinking of Amanda Waller. And then for some peculiar reason, I started thinking about Amanda Waller's kids. She DOES have kids, right?

Have we ever SEEN these children? How old are they and are they boys or girls or a combination? And...most importantly...shouldn't there be some sort of explanation as to why they aren't THE most amazing kids on the planet?

Seriously, with Amanda "The Wall" Waller for a mother, they HAVE to be extraordinary. If they ever teamed them up with Sin or Milagro or Iris or Jai, the Titans would simply have to retire. I would have added Lian to that list, but hey.

Talk about an interesting book!

4 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

According to my research, the Wall has four surviving children, all grown: Coretta, Jesse, Martin, and Joseph. She also had a daughter who was given up for adoption, joined the Suicide Squad, took the codename "Havana", joined the Suicide Squad, and was later killed. Her name? Get this--Odalys MILAGRO Valdez!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

They're all grown? Dagnabit.

Well...I guess they can still rule the world...somehow.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

I ran a Mutants & Masterminds campaign set in an alternate DCU, in the year 2020.

I made my players twitch the first time I mentioned "President Waller".

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh.

Really, that's just so...perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home