Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Oh Wednesday

How much I love Wednesday. So I am on my way to my beloved comical book store, and fighting off the loathsome heat and humidity along the way.

Bleh.

However, in order to cheer you all up, BEFORE you get your books, I have the following.

Photobucket

Dancing Flash!

He's probably accidentally setting fire to the floor as he's doing this, but by God, it's adorable.

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

That's definitely Barry, too. Ya gotta love Barry. ;-) I think Wally probably thought of himself as "too cool" for that sort of thing.

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he was actually powering some vibrational doohickey that dissolved bank vaults. But it wouldn't have worked if he'd been late to the show, as he usually was; that day he was making a special effort to be on time and leaving disasters in his wake.

-- Jack of Spades (had this as his very first Flash and Green Lantern comic)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Of COURSE it's Barry! Barry doesn't have a pretentious bone in his body.

Jack, that sounds like a fabulous story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home