Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Beefcake Week!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 06, 2010

Beefcake Week!

You know something? It's been a long time since we've had a Beefcake/Cheescake week. In honor of the end of summer, I therefore have decided to run an entire week of male pulchritude. I may even throw in a bit of female pulchritude...although let's face it, you guys are hit in the face with that every week! Sheesh!

Please feel free to participate with scans on YOUR blogs! The more the merrier, says I.

And to start things on a high note...!

Photobucket

Good God, those are hideous shorts. On the other hand it IS Kyle, and he's just so goshdarned adorable, that I forgive him his lack of fashion sense.

10 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

i'm not sure if I've got a stash of beefcake images.. I shall have a look around!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Hmm, I might be able to come up with something...

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Oh, geez! This means I'm going to have to find some shirtless pictures of Two-Face! lol.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Erich said...

I've just scanned one, in honor of my meeting Neal Adams at Dragon*Con this past weekend. Hope you enjoy it!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Sleestak said...

If Kyle loses his concentration, the shorts disappear.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Booster and Daniel both came to mind but then I had to pause to think if Rip even has beefcake shots. Not too many in recent years although his first appearance Rip spent most of the issue topless. He truly is his fathers' son.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

These are ALL excellent ideas. Erich's is also very nice inDEED!

Personally, I'm looking for a shirtless Sinestro, but those are few and far between.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Sinestro, did any of you see the series premiere of MAD?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Congrats on getting Boosterrific to join Beefcake week!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Not my area, but I have some ideas for classic ones I can use. One of them is based on an actual experience I had at Chicago's Comic-Con

 

Post a Comment

<< Home