Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I...Am...The...Man!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I...Am...The...Man!

Well...metaphorically speaking. I haven't posted in a few days, because SOMEhow, one of my kids downloaded one of those vile little faux security scan thingies, and I couldn't even go online. I have Norton, but I ran a security scan, not thinking to run an anti-virus scan. I DID that today, and it...it fixed itself! I didn't have to take it in or lose all my stuff, or anything!

I can taste the victory, and it is sweet!

Oh...and comics are good.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Who-hoo!! You tell that computer who's boss!!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I DID! And I'm feeling revoltingly smug about it, to boot. Not to mention the thrill of NOT having to spend money to fix it.

Money which can be used for comic books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home