Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And Now It's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And Now It's Wednesday!

Boy, I'm having trouble coming up with titles this week! Sheesh!

Nothing too exciting is going on either. I'm all fresh out of outrage or fan entitlement for the moment, so I'm just awaiting that blissful moment, when I can cast off the shackles of work, and head on out to the Comic Book Store and once again, wallow in the joy of new comics.

I must say, that this week seems to be almost as large as last week, so there will certainly be MUCH wallowing.

Enjoy YOUR comics!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

Please, do get a hold of Superman/Batman! Damian is in it! It´s not brilliant but it is funny enough!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well shoot. I looked at it, and almost picked it up, but ended up passing it by. I'll have to go and pick it up NEXT week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home