Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Unnusually Mellow

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Unnusually Mellow

Man, I'm feeling oddly at peace with the world! Maybe it was getting my Anti-Winick rant off of my chest. Maybe it was the absolutely PERFECT Fall weekend weather. Maybe it was going out and doing something completely frivolous with my Sweet Baboo. We don't do frivolous nearly often enough.

At any rate, I'm calm, collected and looking forward to Wednesday's new comics. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up all the ones that were mysteriously missing from LAST week. There should be a new JLI this week, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some form of Green Lantern book as well. Plus, I'm actually taking Friday off to go out and do MORE frivolous things.

Plus, Tony Stewart won in Fontana. Woohoo!

So while, I'm feeling all happy, here's a nice picture of Hal, at his humble best.

Photobucket

Oh...Hal. Never change.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

http://io9.com/5660276/green-lantern-takes-flight-with-buddy-cop-space-opera-from-the-makers-of-batman-and-last-airbender

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Woohoo inDEED! That is some serious talent being displayed in the proposed Green Lantern DVD.

I just hope that we get to see more Lanterns than just Hal and Kilowog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home