Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Ah...my absolute favorite holiday of the year. No presents, not a lot of decorating other than a pumpkin or two, fabulous food, the presence of my family whom I actually enjoy, and NO PRESSURE!!!

It's wonderful.

Which is why I'm going insane at all the news about the idiots who are already standing in line for Black Friday. They are giving up time at work, and the presence of their loved ones, to be first in line to buy a $20 DVD player. Isn't that a little...warped? I wonder who is going to be trampled and killed THIS year?

Anyway. Please have a safe and happy holiday.

Holiday

Yeah, it's by Black Cat and I've posted it a couple of years ago, but what the heck. I LOVE this picture!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

There's like no point to Thanksgiving anymore if people start lining up at stores tonight. Oy.

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you already know that Thor the mighty avenger has been cancelled... :<

Daniele Notte

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Standing in line for twelve hours in order to purchase an item on sale, instead of spending it in the warmth of home with family stuffing your face seems like a...poor choice.\

And yes, Daniele, I had heard about Thor, The Mighty Avenger being cancelled. Which breaks my heart, since it is my favorite Marvel book.

Let's see, they've cancelled Next Wave on me, and Hercules, and now the adorable version of Thor.

I'm beginning to think it's personal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home