Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Find the Oddest Things!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Find the Oddest Things!

Today at work, I was putting the invoices in numerical order from one of the stores, and happened upon one for a Hal Gardner. Needless to say I did a double-take, and started grinning like a loon. My brain does go to strange and peculiar places sometimes.

Now all I can think of, is that here's PROOF, that Tora and Guy get married, and name their first-born after Hal. AND name him as Godfather. Which would freak him out completely. Hal and babies Do Not Mix. But it would certainly be funny.

You know who else doesn't mix well with babies?

Batman

Yeah, yeah, I've posted this before, but it still makes me laugh, so there.

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Pic is broken.

Also, if you want to have a happy holiday, I'd advise you not to check out the newest solicits for JLI: Generation Lost.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Tooooo late! If you are referring to the one with Booster cradling Jaime's body, that is.

Grrrrrr!!!

On the other hand, I'm withholding a bit of rage until I actually read the book, because DC has psyched me out too many times before. If on the other hand, Winick really HAS gone ahead and killed off yet another fabulous character, then I pray that drunken goats have shat in his skull.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Batman's face is absolutely priceless in that pic!! Hee.

Now I'd like to see some panels with Hal and a baby. If any even exist.

Hmmmm...if getting rid of Jaime means getting Ted Kord back....I think I'd be okay with that exhange. That sounded pretty evil, but my love for Blue and Gold is pretty irrational, and I'm still holding a grudge for Ted getting killed off. Besides, Jaime seemed like too much of a Marvel character to fit in the DCU. But that's just me. His little sister was cute, though.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Liss, I too would love to have Ted back, although it seems pretty final that he's gone...at least until someone new comes in and rewrites everything.

But I must admit to loving Jaime and ALL of the Reyes family too. Why does ANYone have to die? What's wrong with having great characters and writing stories about them? Something that the comic book companies seem to have forgotten.

And yes, I'd love to see Hal have to deal with a baby. He wouldn't have a clue. Nor would Kyle. Guy and John would have no problem.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I wish DC would stop killing off characters and replacing them with new versions. It always makes me resent the new character. Couldn't there be two Blue Beetles? Or have Jaime Reyes be his own superhero? You're right. DC, stop killing characters!

I really don't know what they're driving at with the "Ted Kord is really dead" message. Usually, they'll give fans a little hope and not make things sound so final. *shrugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home