Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: In A Silly Mood

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In A Silly Mood

As usual, when it is a Tuesday...the DEADLIEST day of the week...I haven't a thought in my head. So, for some reason, I started thinking about the recent Tiny Titans/Archie crossover. Gosh, but they're just adorable. Which got me thinking about Archie books in particular for some reason. I never read that much of Archie, although I BLUSH to admit this...I watched their gawdawful television show on Saturday mornings as a kid. Reggie was and still is my favorite resident of Riverdale, and always will remain so.

And then I saw this. I can't remember where, but it started those evil gears in my evil brain.

Photobucket

Obviously, Guy and Tora have invaded Riverdale, and gone to the bad. That's the only possible conclusion.

6 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Now I kind of want to see Guy and Reggie team-up to bring Archie and Hal with vicious pranks.

Tora will spend a couple minutes trying to talk Guy out of it, and after that fails, hmm, what's something to do in Riverdale Tora would enjoy? Is there a gypsy camp, she could reconnect with her roots. *ducks brick*

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

"bring down Archie and Hal with vicious pranks". Dang it.

I've got it, Tora could hang out with Moose! She's used to communicating with brain-damaged fellows.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

There is an isidious charm to your ideas Calvin. Surely Archie and Hal DESERVE to be bedeviled.

We will of course not speak of Tora's...unfortunate little hiccup in her history. If I hold my hands over my ears and go lalalalalalalalalalalalala...I can't HEAR it!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

You probably got the image from this "berry" funny post by Brian Snell:

http://slaymonstrobot.blogspot.com/search/label/Fruitman

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Yeah, I GOTS that comic!!!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Face, I really should be better about attributing the source of my ramblings, but you are most probably correct.

Dwayne! I have to admit that for an Archie comic it looks MOST exciting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home