Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: More Whacking...Sort've

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, December 02, 2010

More Whacking...Sort've

Never let it be said that I will not flog an idea into the ground.

Today we have John Stewart.

John Stewart

In this particular instance, we have John and Hal beating up on each other. Granted, it take place BEFORE they were Green Lanterns, but for the love of God, do you know how hard it is to find a scan of John being whacked? He's usually the whackER, and very rarely finds himself in the ridiculous sorts of situations that the rest of them fall into so easily. Compensation, I suppose for not being as...flamboyant as the rest of the boys.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, what do you think about Aquaman's beard?

Daniele

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I really couldn't stand it. That and the long hair, seemed so ridiculous, especially underwater.

I admit to being old-fashioned, in that I like my Aquaman with the orange and green, and short hair, and finny friends. Especially the sea horse. I always loved that giant sea horse.

And the octopus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home