Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: 'Tis' the Season...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'Tis' the Season...!

Holy crap, but the roads were jammed packed today on the way to my beloved Comic Book Store. It isn't IN a mall, but it's fairly near a couple of them, so the last minute shoppers were out in droves. DROVES, I tells ya!

Thank goodness my shopping is done. And my baking. In fact, I am sitting here, with a cup of eggnog and a plateful of homemade fudge, feeling quite smug. Part of that is because I made Matt, my equally beloved Comic Book Store Proprietor, his customary Christmas goodies. In return I got a nice porcelain bust of Thor, which was awfully nice of him.

And the moral of the story is, be KIND to your Comic Book Store People. They too appreciate fudge.

Holiday

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In honor of your Mighty Thor bust. Wait that doesn't sound right.....

In acknowledgement of your Thor bust....no not correct either.

In recognition of your receipt of the magnificent Thor bust! I give you the trailer, which you've probably already watched......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXcVlUSmp8c

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger googum said...

You are correct: I tried to get some used books yesterday, and there was entirely too many people out impeding my progress! I have to fight to the comic shop today for a gift certificate for my brother in law, and I suspect it'll be uphill all the way.

And Merry Happy to you!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Nothing like braving the mighty mighty hordes of desperate shoppers, googum. Be brave!

That's ok, Lordofthewaters. I understand completely...but it did still make me giggle.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I got a giggle, then my work is done :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home