Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oops

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Oops

I just don't have the time today to get really in depth, and go through all those lovely lovely Englehart Green Lantern books, because I worked late, and have to go to Fife and Drum practice, so I'm squeezing in a tiny bit of time at the computer. But I WILL get to it!

In the meantime...

Photobucket

I love to see all of them together, alive and not evil zombies, or road kill.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

When Blackest Night was in its midst, I thought Katma Tui was going to come back permanently. Sigh. And Ch'p!! Though now there's another squirrel Lantern running around, aparently, and there's an action figure of him.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I assume that's B'dge. Whom I must admit IS on the adorable side. But still...it would have been nice to have Ch'p back. Poor Salaak is so lonely.

Not to mention John.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home