Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Dan Dideo...Will You Be My Valentine?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dan Dideo...Will You Be My Valentine?

Well actually I already HAVE a Valentine...my Sweet Babboo is back from a week-long business trip to Tucson, and I ever so happy. Of course he has the Mother of all Colds, so I am slightly less happy, but still...! I'm glad that he's home, safe and sound.

But seriously, I want to express to Dan and to DC Comics, a little thank you for giving me such pleasure month in and month out. Yes, I may piss and moan sometimes, when things aren't exactly to my liking. And yes, things could be better...a whole LOT better. And yet...I really DO love my comics. I would miss them terribly if they suddenly ceased publication or something equally heinous. I get distraught enough just when books get cancelled or when favorite characters are gratuitously killed off.

But then again, sometimes those books come back. And if they don't, the characters from those books may continue to show up. And yes, heroes die, but on the other hand, they usually come back. Usually.

So...hearts and kisses to Dan and DC. And if you want to give ME a little Valentine's present...could you stop killing off people? Pretty please? And bring back Ted Kord. And the Dibnys. And Barda and Scott. And Ryan Choi. And get Wonder Woman back into her book doing Amazonian sort of things. And Guy and Ice back together. I'm sure that there are a few other things that I would like, but I don't want to be TOO greedy.

Photobucket

And look, Soranik and Kyle make such a sweet couple. And she's not even dead! Yet.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Shirtless Superheroes said...

Soranik's in a relationship with Kyle? Her days are numbered! lol

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Interesting, isn't it? This is one case where Kyle may be the one in trouble, since Sinestro is none other than Soranik's dear old Dad...and he REALLY doesn't like Kyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home