Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, the Superbowl is Over

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 07, 2011

Well, the Superbowl is Over

And I have to do something with all of the leftover shrimp. Not to worry however, I'm SURE that I'll be able to think of something to do with it.

In between all of the drama of the 400 people who bought tickets but weren't allowed to see the game, and Christina flubbing the National Anthem, and all the rest of it...there was actually a fairly decent game played there. I wasn't rooting for any team in particular...I AM a Patriots fan after all. I was really watching for the commercials. Oh, and the new Glee episode afterwards.

The commercials were something of a disappointment, but dang it, Glee was fabulous. And their halftime show was FAR superior to the Super Bowl. But it got me to wondering. What if you were to combine Glee with the Green Lantern Corps? Or for that matter with ANY of the DC Universe. It could be a heck of a lot of fun, that's for sure.

I want Ice singing Touch A Touch A Touch Me to Guy. Or Kyle doing the Eddie part in Whatever Happened to Saturday Night. As you can see I also have Rocky Horror on the brain. Can you think of any appropriate songs and heroes?

9 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

Dr. Mid-Nite: I’d Really Love To See You Tonight
Plastic Man: Rubber Band Man
Scarecrow: Spooky
Hal Jordan: Ain’t That A Kick In The Head
Dr. Polaris: Magnet and Steel
Dr. Light: Blinded By The Light
Atom (Al Pratt): Short People

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

*snicker*

These just kept getting better and better. I completely lost it by the time I got to Hal's.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

Oh, I've got more.

Black Canary: Don't Cry Out Loud
Shimmer: He Ain't Heavy (He's My Brother)
Zauriel: Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
Dr. Destiny: Welcome To My Nightmare

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You have a GIFT for this sort of thing, my dear!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

Yeah, it's a shame I can't make any money at it!

Damage: Demolition Man
Hourman (Rick): Ring My Bell
Fire: Hot Legs or Burn, Baby, Burn
Aquaman: Take My Hand
Monitor: Eye in the Sky

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I gotta admit, nothing quite beats Hal singing "Ain't That a Kick in the Head." ;-)

I DID like the Darth Vader/Volkswagon commercial. I could SO see Mighty Mite doing the same thing. :-)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

The Darth Vader VW commercial was my favorite one. I have to say that the commercials this year were not particularly spectacular.

The Hal one is my favorite, but I have to admit that Aquman singing "Take my Hand" made me giggle very inappropriately.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

I really have nothing to say here, but the word verification is "lemon". Not often it's a real word.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

*snickers at the aquaman one*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home