Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Birthday Ralph

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Ralph

Yes, March 21st is Ralph Dibny's birthday. Apparently yesturday was Dick Grayson's.
Why I know things like this, is one of the mysteries of the Universe.

But still...I MISS Ralph and Sue. Dammit. So here they are in all their stretchy glory, as penciled by Chris Samnee, who is fabulous.

Photobucket

Aren't they just adorable?

6 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Stephen R. said...

I miss Ralph and Sue too! Who knows, maybe BRIGHTEST DAY will end with THEM coming back, only to have them die AGAIN in... whatever comes after BRIGHTEST DAY. Wonder what it will be. NO EVIL SHALL? Or will they go with ESCAPE MY SIGHT? :-)

Love your blog, by the way. Love it!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you Stephen.

I miss Ralph and Sue terribly, and one of the best endings to a massive crossover that I could see, would be to have all of my beloved old JLIers come back from the dead.

Well...except Maxima, whom I can't stand for some reason.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I wish I knew when J'onn's birthday is! Actually, he couldn't really have a birthday...

I really had high hopes for Brightest Day fixing all the Identity Crisis mess, including Ralph and Sue. *sigh*

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jeff McGinley said...

Their return would be the best way to end Brightest Day...I'm still waiting for the "Ralph and Sue: Ghost Detectives" title that I thought we'd get after 52...yanked the rug out on me again.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, if Deadman is going to be the new White Lantern, or Life Avatar or whatever, then somebody needs to pick up the slack...and Ralph and Sue would be perfect for the part.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Siskoid said...

I miss them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home