Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Things Have Been Too Serious

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Things Have Been Too Serious

I think that I need to take a break from all of the earnest essays, ranting about Winick, and reviews and stuff, and get back to basics. And for me, that means behinds. Round, taut beautiful behinds. And not JUST Green Lantern behinds.

And so I give to you...

Photobucket

Blue and Gold behinds. Damn, I miss Ted.

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I can't seem to place this issue! I've got to re-read my JLI trades sometime.

Oh, Ted. I really, really, really miss you. Hopefully we'll get to see him in April on Smallville.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I've pretty much given up on Smallville, but I have to say that is one episode that I would be more than glad to watch.

And Booster's butt is so...so shiny. It's hypnotic.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Liss: I think it's the one where they run into the Joker or #25 where they run into a vampire. I remember the repo business playing part of it.

I love the fact that people online figured out Booster was Supernova during 52 just by looking at his rear. That's the real reason Ralph and Superman knew it was him.

Sally: Bless Jurgens for giving us all those beefcake shots.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, they were supposed to be helping clean up the embassy, but took off for a paying gig instead. When they got back, Guy was perched over the door with a 2 ton comic weight, rather similar to something out of the a looney toons cartoon.

GOD I miss the old JLI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home