Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Another Week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 04, 2011

Another Week

Here we all are, on a bright and beautiful Monday morning, a fresh week stretching out before us, full of potential...!

Oh who am I kidding? It's cold and raining out, and I have to go to work, and I don't WANT to. Furthermore, the Well of Inspiration has run well and truly dry.

So...I'm taking requests. Is there anything that you would like me to blog about? Have Whack-A-Lantern week? Bash Batman? Get out my voodoo doll of Judd Winick? I am surrendering the reins to YOU, my loyal compadres...if there is anything that you'd like to see or talk about, let me know, and I'll do my best to satisfy.

And...maybe get in a few peeks at Green Lantern behinds while I'm at it.

13 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Action figures?

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well now, that's a thought. I DO have a few pictures of my various Green Lantern figures in ridiculous poses.

I'm also thrilled to hear that there is actually going to be a new Guy Gardner figure, as a Red Lantern. It's about friggin' time!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I´m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the new Green Lantern trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSrWCxbnqdw

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I was going to ask what your thoughts are on a potential JLI book after JLGL. Who you want to be on it, etc.

Action figures : Did ya see the Blackest Night four pack with Fatality, an indigo lantern, half blue lantern Hal, and Black Lantern Ted? Guy has a chainsaw!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger M&S said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Moriarty said...

I'd kind of like to see a retrospective of our favorite GLs beating up other members of the Justice League. GLs slapping Bats, GLs fighting Speedsters, etc.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

Sorry about the weather where you are. Yesterday it was 75 and sunny here (Wilmington, DE).

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger googum said...

I too was going to say action figures: I've been looking for the new Kyle figure, but no luck yet. Who have you picked up lately?

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous nicklaus said...

I was gonna suggest a run-down of your favourite member of each of the Colour Corps except the Green one. But Moriarty's suggestion is exponentially more awesome. GLs versus JLers? Consider it seconded!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You people are awesome, and these are all great ideas.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

Hal fought many of his fellow JLAers in the Silver and Bronze Ages; Flash in JLofA #8, Wonder Woman in #20, Superman in #126, Atom in #200....oh yeah, and Spider-Man in #103!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

sorry didnt notice you were taking requests. How about your fave alien GLs? or have you done that?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

We'll try and get to it, Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home