Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Green Lanterns Suck...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, April 01, 2011

Green Lanterns Suck...!

And Batman is just the Ginchiest!

Aha! I thought that might get your attention. And yes, this IS an April Fool's Joke because obviously Green Lanterns do NOT suck. In fact they are simply wonderful. Although I guess that Batman doesn't suck either, as much as I hate to admit that.

But anyway. It's Jay Garrick's birthday! He's about 105 years old, but wears it well. Jay is my favorite Flash for some reason. I can't really explain it, I just like him.

Photobucket

And you know who else's birthday it is?

Photobucket

Quite a while back, Kalinara decided that Guy was probably an Aries, and I've decided that April 1st is his Birthday. Because really what OTHER day would work as well?

So...Happy Birthday Guy! Here's something that you might like.

Batman

That looks suspiciously like a "One Punch" moment to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home