Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Raining Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still Raining Wednesday

I...sense a pattern here. A Weather pattern, if you will. A damned annoying Weather pattern. Obviously, the only answer is still more random and slightly peculiar scans.
Seriously, I can do this sort of thing all week.

Photobucket

Here is J'onn being quite suave after "hulking out" and beating up Booster and Beetle and basically polishing off an entire warehouse full of chocos. God DAMMIT I miss the old JLI!

Photobucket

Speaking of the JLI...I'd LOVE to get my greedy mitts on this book! That is one delightful cover.

Superman

Oh...this is just so perfect on so many MANY levels. Superman finally gets his comeuppance for all of his enormous amount of douchebaggery over the entire Silver Age.

silly

And finally...that's a job that I would have loved to have applied for, back in the day. I mean, who wouldn't?

7 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Where's the J'onn picture from, Sally? I know I've read it but darned if I can remember it.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hee! My favorite J'onn story, by Ostrander, from J'onn's short-lived series, as drawn by Doug Mahnke. It's the one where J'onn is telling a story to Kyle and Wonder Woman, about the time that Booster and Beetle stole his cookies. He goes nuts, and Max decides that he needs an intervention. It turns out that his addiction is physical, and he manages to rip it out, whereupon it attacks Tora, who confesses to loving baby seals for dinner, Guy who just wants his mommy, and Bea, who wants everyone's attention all the time...and so on and so forth.

It...is hilarious.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

LOVE the variety of expressions in that group shot. Seriously, I think these days every group shot cover has everybody looking the exact same way: angry/constipated.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mac, there's nothing quite like a Maguire cover of the Justice League. One gets SO tired of all the gritted teeth all the time.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Testing a new jet bicycle? Sounds legit!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger googum said...

Kids, if you see that jetcycle ad on Craigslist...I'd advise against it, yeah.

And I'll never get tired of the Macquire group shots.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

If I can't have a jetpack, a jet bicycle is the next best thing!

Yup, I loves me some Maguire group shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home