Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What the Heck?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, May 13, 2011

What the Heck?

This is peculiar. Darned peculiar. I have apparently lost a week's worth of blog entries, and I don't have the FOGGIEST idea how it happened. Or how to retrieve them. I went to the Edit posts, and they were gone. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really don't have a whole lot of expertise with this whole computer stuff...as is obvious.

I mean, it wasn't mind-boggling or anything, but still...it IS annoying. They were there yesturday when I turned off the computer, and gone today when I turned it on. It's probably Donald Trump. I imagine that I'm on his hate list anyway.

Anyway.

On to newer and better things.

I had a strange idea this morning. Does anybody read Batman & Robin? There was an absolutely hysterical moment in the last issue, I believe where Dick uses his Bat Ears to stab the bad guy. It was...sublime. And hilarious. So I got to thinking...what OTHER uses could the Bats use for their Bat ears? Or for that matter, any other misc. parts of their costume? The Utility belt is already full of cool stuff like Bat Shark Repellant and Bat Jelly beans.

I would like to have Dick or Bruce modify their Bat Ears into Tasers. They could fly off their cowl and zap the bad guys! Or the Bat Ears could be hollow, and be used as Bat Pez dispensers of sweet sweet candy.

Photobucket

Batman likes Pez.

Any ideas?

8 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Don't worry - Blogger had some problems and some down time today. Go to Edit Posts, edit the missing posts and Publish them again.

Job done!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I DID go to Edit Posts, and they weren't there!

*sob!*

I was just over at Caleb's and he lost his stuff too. I am slightly relieved to see that it wasn't necessarily something idiotic that I did to myself...which has certainly happened before.

But thank you for the advice!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Gary said...

With a bit of luck they might come back - I had two posts from this week disappear but when I checked today they were back in the list and I republished them.

Fingers crossed you'll get them back!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Consider them crossed! And I'm glad that your posts came back.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I've had the same problem. I've lost about 15/20 scheduled ones for Pai. My draft posts are fine, but the scheduled ones, that I spent ages setting up are gone. poofft.

They'd better come back. I'm really cross. Twitter is getting the brunt of my anger at the moment.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

my scheduled posts are back, hurrah!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And just like magic, it all reappears! Isn't technology wonderful?

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger ShellyS said...

It really helps to follow the Blogger Status blog. They posted yesterday or the day before that something broke during maintenance and they had to revert to a week ago and remove the recent posts. After they fixed things, they started loading up the removed posts. So they really weren't there for us to see, but Blogger had them tucked safely away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home