Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Arrggghhh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Arrggghhh!

No...Green...Lantern...Book today! Well, there was the Movie version with Abin Sur, which I got, because I'm having a severe attack of GL Withdrawal. But seriously, the Movie is coming out in a couple of days. You would think that having a nice current issue of Green Lantern on the shelves...especially one that is the pinnacle episode of the Green Lantern War would be a GOOD thing!

But no.

I'm...I'm starting to twitch.

In the meantime, however, please enjoy this.

Photobucket

I filched this from Newsarama. It's by Randy Mayor, and it is adorable.

6 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Peter said...

For someone who's so into the Green Lantern... you may enjoy this video. Have fun. :)

http://youtu.be/oLwWfE2cpgg

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Peter said...

For someone who enjoys the Green Lantern so much... you'll probably love this video... have fun! :)

http://youtu.be/oLwWfE2cpgg

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ummm...maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it wouldn't come up.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Mikey said...

Sally, I saw GL today, and I thought of you when I wrote this review: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/15/review-green-lantern/

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Nice Review, Mikey!

Seriously, I am counting the days until Friday. It doesn't have to be Shakespeare, I'm just looking for a good comic book romp.

Oh, and Ryan Reynold's ass is also a nice plus.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Gary said...

That picture's gorgeous!

Sadly I won't get to see the GL flick till Monday as I'm away on the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home