Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Whew!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Whew!

Man am I tired. Happy...but tired. I've been partying for three days solid, and I'm not cut out for this sort of frivolity. But we have had our Wedding, and it was fabulous. More than that...it was fun. And we still have beer!

But anyway. D-Day is almost upon us, in that the Green Lantern Movie is coming out this Friday, which incidentally is my birthday. I cannot think that this is coincidental. I honestly don't care if it is ninety minutes of Ryan Reynolds lying there mumbling "in Brightest Day, yadda yadda yadda...", I am going to SEE it, and I am going to ENJOY it! My Sweet Babboo has declined going with me to the theatre, at least at first, since he says all I'm going to do is shried at the screen about all the stuff they got wrong, which is a baldfaced fib! I'll just mutter under my breath.

But seriously, from all of the various trailers, it looks as though they have the basics down pretty well, and I have to say that Sinestro looks simply magnificent. He probably has a taut and well-formed pair of buttocks to boot.

hal and barry

But man oh man, I'd LOVE to see him get hit in the head.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger googum said...

I would enjoy a callback to the Emerald Dawn series: Hal nearly kills himself trying to fly through a yellow billboard...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That particular moment in time, holds just a special place in my heart. It is SUCH a...Hal sort of thing to do. Nothing like leading with your head.

Sadly, I don't imagine they will have him acting quite as stupidly in the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home