Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Arrrggghh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, July 08, 2011

Arrrggghh!

Stupid Photobucket. I have actually rather been enjoying the Flashpoint main issues, with Barry getting electrocuted in order to become the Flash again, and old Batman more than happy to accomodate him, even though to do so, is actually pretty insane. But I did not pick up the Traci Thirteen book, and now I'm sorry, because apparently, Guy Gardner shows up in it. He's opened his bar, called Warriors of course, but he's become a Buddhist.

I...I...oh bwhahahahahahahahahaha!

Frankly, I find this to be hilarious. And I'd be more than delighted to show it to you, except that for some reason, when I found a scan of it, it only ended up in my documents folder, and NOT in my photobucket, even though that was where I was trying to send it, and all the teenagers are gone, and I'm tearing my hair out, and DAMMIT! Computers are Hard!

But take my word for it, it is quite amusing. Don't know about the rest of the book though.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I'm still reeling over Blogger's new format. I didn't see that one coming.

Photobucket is moody...just give it time.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

If I right-click, and hit save image, it is SUPPOSED to go to Photobucket! Not into Never Never land!

Arrrggghhhhhhh!

Wait, there's other new stuff?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home