Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Color Me Surprised

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Color Me Surprised

The books actually came in on Wednesday, even though we had Monday off for the Glorious Forth! I am rather stunned by this. Stunned...and pleased. You all know how cranky I get when I have to wait a whole extra day.

Great Googally Moogally, but it is hot! After a surprisingly mellow June, we have finally been hit with some REAL summer weather. Fortunately, it is supposed to cool off a bit by the weekend, which is good, because we have Two parades to march in and let me tell you, you haven't lived until you've marched two miles, when it is 90 degrees out and humid as all get out, wearing four layers of clothes, including petticoats, and a corset and long sleeves. My Sweet Baboo gets do do it wearing a wool waiscoat. No WONDER we drink so much beer afterwards!

I'm in the mood for silly pictures. No reason really, other than I simply have them, and always like to share them. And then I have to go and get my books.

So...

Photobucket

At least Etrigan seems to be enjoying himself.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Thank you, Sally - that picture made my day!

Where's it from?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I don't have the foggiest idea, which is rather terrible of me. However, I do find the missing ear off of Batman's cowl to be adorable.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger mathematicscore said...

It's from Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle's run on Detective Comics, issue 603 to be exact. :)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You guys! It's so nice that somebody always has the answer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home