Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: The Interview

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Interview

Wow, I'm posting on a Sunday! But I'm just bursting with pride and egomania. A while back, Stefan Mesch contacted me about doing an interview. He has a blog in Germany, and covers all kknds of fabulous things. He wanted me to give him some views about the Green Lantern Movie, which just came out in Germany, and we began exchanging e-mails, and had ourselves just a fine old time.

Anyway.

The article is up now, and you can read it at http://stefanmesch.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/interview-sally-pascale-comic-reader-feminist-blogger-and-the-internets-most-outspoken-green-lantern-fan/. Or you can go over to DC Women Kicking Ass, because she also had the incredible good taste to link it.

He really worked very long and hard and did an INSANE amount of research, and posted an unbelievable number of links and such. And I'm feeling terribly honored and a tiny bit smug.

Stefan has also requested that you comment if you are interested, because let's all be hones...who doesn't love comments?

And I swear, I will really get to my Green Lantern reviews. I swear.

7 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Wow - nice interview, Sally! Fame at last!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Really, my sense of well-being is just overflowing.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Oh, I do love interviews. Looking forward to reading it! Congrats Sally! :D

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Shiraste said...

Great interview! I'll have to re-read it however because I didn't realise how long it was and by the time I was done it was like 2:30am. ^^

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It is VERY long. Stefan did an amazing job, with all the various links and stuff. It took us basically most of July e-mailing back and forth, and then he had to put it all together.

I had the easy part.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Congratulations on the fame you so richly deserve, Sally! Don't let it go to your head!! :)

I loved hearing you talk about the JLI (of course!), especially how we could use a nice quiet story in today's comics.

And you were a history major? That's awesome!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Too late, Liss! My ego is inflated to frightening proportions!

Bwhahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home