Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ouch!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ouch!

Stupid slightly less hot weather! Last evening, I decided that after a week of eating salad and tuna fish, perhaps with the rather less revolting heat, I would actually COOK for dinner. So, while sauteeing some fresh summer squash and zucchini out of the garden, in butter, it got too hot, and there was water on the squash, and it spattered, and I ended up with a rather nasty burn on my hand. My RIGHT hand. All blistered and icky, and now I can't draw, till it heals.

Rats!

This is why I shouldn't cook, apparently. Nevertheless, it WAS delicious. So anyway, here is a picture I did before I was stupid.

Photobucket

I don't THINK I've put this one up before, but sometimes it gets hard to remember. Ah, the halcyon days before Hal went nuts.

6 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear about the burn, but this is one nifty piece of art.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you. And the burn is much better now.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger John81 said...

Excellent art work of the Green Lanterns John Stewart, Hal Jordan, and Guy Gardner!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I don't do John all that often, which is a shame really, he had a rather nice costume back then.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger googum said...

Glad to hear the burn is better!

In the meantime, you'll be glad to hear I'm still looking for some Guardian action figures, since you've sold me on what jerks they are...

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I've seen them in a two-pack, in their adorable little red jammies.

Man, they ARE jerks! I hope that you do something REALLY awful to them!

Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home