Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Too...Hot.

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too...Hot.

Bleh. The nasty little heat wave that has been sweltering in the rest of the country has caught up with us. And people are responding in the most peculiar ways. Mainly by shedding extra clothing.

This is fine, as far as it goes. Nothing wrong with wearing shorts and a t-shirt when it is in the 90's. But please people...a certain level of decorum is really required in some situations.

A gentleman came into my store to buy some tires. He was wearing shorts and flip flops. At first I thought he had a sweater on, which seemed rather odd, but then I realized that he HAD NO SHIRT, and that IT WAS HIS CHEST AND SHOULDER AND BACK HAIR!

Gahhhhh!!!

My eyes! It BURNS!

I'm going to go and read comic books and try to get that image out of my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home