Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh God, it's Tuesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh God, it's Tuesday

Ummmm...well, hello there, out there in happy happy blogging land. Welcome to another edition of "My Mind is a Complete Blank" Tuesday. And you know what we do when we find ourselves in this particular predicament?

Yes, you guessed it.

Photobucket

I SO stole this from Erin over at her "Exploring the Time Zone" blog, and she's also at Erin Starlight, and boy does she love Booster Gold. as all right thinking people do.

Anyhoo. It cracks me up.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Well to be fair I got it from...tumblir I think? If I could remember where I found it I'd give proper credit. I thought you would get a kick out of it.

You have your lanterns (which are awesome) and their rears (usually very awesome) and I have my time travelers. Which as Skeets would say are "teh awesome. "

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Skeets IS teh awesome! Man, I hope that Skeets is still going to be around!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger mathematicscore said...

This is awesome!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Isn't it just?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home