Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Tempus Fugit

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tempus Fugit

Is it me, or is this month just flying by? Egad, the kids will be going back to school in a week! Well...not my kids, but MOST people's kids. Ah, those halcyon days of toasting the bus driver on the first day of school...the neighborhood moms were all smiling, and the dear dear children were sullen and surly.

But anyway.

I haven't a thing in my head today, other than it is an absolutely gorgeous day, especially for August. Sunny, clear, warm without being too hot, and not even humid. So, to celebrate, I give you someone who is green.

And NOT a Green Lantern! J'onn doesn't get enough love.

Photobucket

By Chris Samnee no less. DC really should snatch him right up.

5 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Hang on... this picture is in black and white--no green at all! I call shenanigans!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's a...mental exercise really. YOU know that he's green, and I know that he's green, and the cognocenti know that he's green...!

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Jimmy said...

wait he's green?

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Poor J'onn, after everything else he's lost, now they've taken his green!

I blame Swamp Thing. Or the Guardians. I wouldn't put it past the blue buggers to trademark green for themselves.

What title would you like to see Samnee on?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Green schmeen...this is a great picture, dammit!

Frankly, I would love to see Chris Samnee on ANYthing at DC. But I bet he'd do one heck of a job on Birds of Prey or Justice League.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home