Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sweet Sweet Wednesday

And the new books continue to roll out. I have to say that I am really looking forward to Green Lantern Corps the most this week. Although I don't believe that much is going to change, I've missed Tomasi and Pasarin, and I am anxious to see how Guy and John are going to get along...considering they were more or less at one another's throats only a few issues ago.

Wonder Woman is also coming out, and I'm looking forward to that book as well. I'm curious to see what is going to happen with Birds of Prey, and of course, Blue Beetle. Not quite sure WHY we are redoing Blue Beetle...it's not very old, and it was pretty damned fabulous just the way that it was.

But all of this is mere speculation...off to the Comic Book Shoppe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home