Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Whew!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Whew!

After the weekend, it is almost a relief to go back to work! Almost. Two parades, and two weddings. I'm exhausted.

But on the other hand, I'm never too exhausted to discuss comic books.

I'm still having fun dissecting the new Justice League International. I'm mainly concerned whether or not Guy and Tora are getting back together. What about Gavril and Fire? Nobody seems to even notice that poor Vixen is even there.

I've thought of another reason that the U.N. didn't decide to go with Guy as the Leader. Seriously, they want someone that they can control. Guy Gardner does NOT fit that description...not even in the old brain-dead days. Of course, he doesn't know that, but I'm sure that it's going to come up eventually.

I can't help but wonder...if Generation Lost is no longer in continuity, and this is the first time that they are all getting together...does this mean that Max Lord can go back to being a good guy? Or that they could...possibly...maybe...bring in Ted Kord? NOT as the Blue Beetle necessarily...but as their weapons and computer guy or something? I think that I would faint with delight.

And L-Ron. I'd love to see L-Ron.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Actually, I may have just answered my own question. Dan Jurgens had an interview that says that Guy and Tora have gone out on a few dates...but so far, that's it.

Hmmm...intriguing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home