Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Little More of John

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Little More of John

I must be on a John Stewart kick this week. Normally on Tuesdays I have someone getting hit in the head or something, but heck, I forgot. So, a day late and a dollar short, I have John. I tried to find a scan of him behaving foolishly or being whacked, but oddly enough,those seem to be few and far between. So...

Photobucket

...Here's the next best thing. John beating up Hal!

I really do wish that DC would put out a collection of Mosaic.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

*squints* Is John quoting Muhammad Ali?

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous AE said...

That was my favorite issue of Mosaic. Best explanation of a character as complex as any living human who understands himself to be the sum of his experiences. I loved John in this series. I loved the art, the writing ... loved the series. One of those DC titles that (thematically) would have succeeded as a vertigo title.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mac, I'm not sure, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

There were so MANY good issues of Mosaic! But yes, the one where he beats the crap out of Hal, is also one of my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home