Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Playing Hooky

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Playing Hooky

It's another insanely gorgeous day here in New England, and I'm taking a vacation day, and running off with my oldest daughter to go shopping and hang out and stuff. Just finished having her wedding reception in the backyard gazebo this weekend, and I NEED to recuperate. Two of my offspring married off in only four months! Woohoo!

I finally figured out how the new dvd player worked,(with a little...well a LOT of help from my son) and finally saw the Thor movie. It...is good! My GOD but Chris Helmsworth is a gorgeous gorgeous man. And I really liked Loki too. I thought that Asgard looked a bit like Oa, actually.

I'm really just rambling at this point.

Photobucket

Just another Monday Morning!

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger kiragecko said...

You are not playing hooky, you are joining us Canadians in Thanksgiving. We all have the day off.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Or is it Victoria Day? Or Columbus Day. All I know, is that I enjoyed it thoroughly!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Just popping in to say that i agree, Thor is very hot. I get the DVD delivered later this week so I get some eye candy to watch on the weekend :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home