Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Monday Meanderings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Meanderings

And we're back in business. Gosh, I got the Friday after Thanksgiving off this year, and therefore had a four-day weekend, and It Was Fabulous! I did no shopping whatsoever! Seriously, after reading the paper and seeing that people were getting robbed, trampled and pepper-sprayed in search of a cheap video game, I am SO glad that I stayed home.

The weather in New England is still weirdly warm. It's just not Normal,to be in the 60's in November-almost-December!

I do believe that a fifth week is coming up this Wednesday, which means that the pickings will most likely be slim. Still, it is always nice to go to the Comic Book Store anyway.

I'm still suffering from missing Batman: The Brave and the Bold on Friday evenings. It...just felt so...empty. I have GOT to go and see if it is on DVD. I did go to Best Buy to see if I could find the Green Lantern movie, and felt good about it, since I had overpaid on my last bill and had a nice fat credit. Except that since I hadn't charged anything in the last six months, they decided to go ahead and close my charge account! SoI did finally get my credit back, but I'll be damned if I spend it at Best Buy! Sheesh!

In the meantime, I saw this, and immediately wondered if Hal always removes his Green Lantern ring before going swimming, the way that he does when he flies a plane.

Photobucket

Oops.

Hal, that whole "Jumping the Shark" thing is Just A Saying! Don't do it for Real!

6 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Shiraste said...

Sharks & Hal? Wasn't there a really really old comic where he battled a radioactive evolved shark in the GL v2? ;)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Hal and the Shark have tangled many a time. Heck, even Guy and John have fought the Shark. Usually they win.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Shiraste said...

What I meant is he is swimming in at least the story I've read and has his - invisible - ring with him. I'll have to look up which issue it was. ;)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Is that the one where he's surfing with Carol and Pieface?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Shiraste said...

Yes, exactly. :)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home