Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back In The Groove

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back In The Groove

Well...Christmas is over, and I do have to say that having Monday off, was a wonderful wonderful thing. It was so nice to have time to pick up all the wrapping paper, put one's feet up and eat left-overs and just relax for a little bit.

I do have to say that it is a wonderful thing to have one's children competing for one's love. Heh. I got home-made peanut/chocolate thingies from one, not to mention fudge, a blue Hope-Lantern sweatshirt from another, and a gorgeous turquoise necklace from a third. Not too shabby! Also a Guy and Soranik figure, so I'm just as happy as a clam. I hope that YOU all got some wonderful goodies as well!

And by Jove, tomorrow is Wednesday yet again, with still more literary delights coming to our beloved local Comic book shops. My equally beloved comic book store owner gave me a book of Romita artwork...signed by both John Romita Sr. and Johnny Romita Jr. I am beside myself. It is always a good idea to bring cookies to your comic book store!

And...because I simply cannot help myself...one more goodie from Black Cat.

Photobucket

Adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home