Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Monday Meanderings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Meanderings

Well, my Christmas shopping is done. Almost. Mostly. I need one or two more at the most, but at this point in the game, is where I start to second-guess myself. Christmas drives me nuts! Now if I can just find the wrapping paper.

There are various changes going on with DC's 52 new books. Gail Simone is off of Firestorm, which doesn't really break my heart, since I just couldn't warm up to it for some reason. Now, if they would just give her Secret Six back, I would have the best Christmas gift of all! Gene Ha is going to be doing the artwork instead of Jim Lee on Justice League which also warms the cockles of my heart. I love Gene Ha! I don't think that they've cancelled The Shade miniseries...yet.

However, in the midst of my musings, it occurs to me, that lately I've been wandering away from the original premise of my beloved blog. And that of course, means showing Hal flying with his legs open.

flying

Oh Hal. No wonder Sinestro wants to keep you and make you his pet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home