Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Feeling Lazy

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feeling Lazy

Every once in a while...actually probably several times a week, it dawns on me, that I really don't have anything particularly worthwhile to say. Other people and other blogs do a much better job than I do, of addressing the annoying and invigorating thing about comics.

So I'm just going to post some pictures for a while. No reason really...just because I can.

And we'll start with a little bit of love for Alan Scott.

Photobucket

I like Alan. I like him a lot, and he hasn't been around lately, although I am hoping that he'll be showing up in the Earth II stuff that will be coming out shortly. At least I certainly HOPE so.

Alan Scott

Heck, he may be old, but he's out there flaunting his buttocks with the rest of them. Not easy to do when you're wearing a cape, but unlike Batman or Superman, Alan makes it WORK!

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Alan certainly makes catching a flaming aircraft look easy.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well...to him...it IS easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home