Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Getting My Last Whacks In

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Getting My Last Whacks In

Well, I couldn't let the week go by without something with Kyle. I would have liked to show John getting whacked, but really, it just doesn't seem to happen too often. Not like Hal or Guy certainly.

And while, I usually just have butt shots of Kyle, here's a decent one.

Photobucket

Although, to be technical about it...it does seem to be Alan getting whacked rather than Kyle.

Man, I do love that original uniform.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Ragnell said...

There's a great asymmetric design to it. Also, it emphasized how young he was.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Absolutely to both. His current one is...adequate I suppose, but a little too generic.

I rather miss baby Kyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home