Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Whack A Lantern Week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Whack A Lantern Week

I haven't done this in quite some time, and seriously, I am hard-pressed for ideas. Plus it went from being 80 degrees here in lovely New England, back to 40, so I'm grumpy. On the other hand, I am oddly relieved. It's just NOT RIGHT to be 80 degrees in March! Unless you live in Texas or something.

On the other hand, seeing Hal get hit in the head, always makes me happy. And considering what a buffoon he's been lately, in the Justice League at least, I am even more happy.

crotch rocket

I like this one. Hal hasn't actually been hit...yet. But when he DOES...then yes, it is all that you imagine it will be.

So...so satisfying. What is even more satisfying, is that it is Guy who is shooting that rocket at him.

Wow, I feel better already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home