Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh What the Heck

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Oh What the Heck

It's Tuesday.  It's hot.  I haven't a thought in my head, other than it's hot. 

So...I'm just going to post a fun picture.

Photobucket

Booster Gold and Fire. 

I LIKE Booster and Fire.  Booster unfortunately is leading the soon to be cancelled JLI team, and Fire, while a part of that team, is currently in a coma.  That's actually sort of a rite of passage for old JLIers, Guy has been in a coma a couple of times, so was Blue Beetle, and I think even Booster once.  Ice was kind of in a coma, while she was sort've dead.  I don't think that Batman has been in a coma...he probably has anti-Bat Coma spray in his utility belt or something.  Max Lord was in a coma once at least.

How did I get into this whole thing with comas? 

Anyway. 

Two of my favorite characters.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I love this scene where Ted's complaining that no one (except Booster) seems to care what he went through with his coma.

(Paraphrasing)

Ted: I've had two comas!
Guy: Who hasn't.

I mean that kind of reaction from Guy is very telling.

As for Batman: it seems like something that should have happened given all the times he gets beaten up in major storylines.

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Boosterrific said...

Fire was bedridden after INVASION!, hospitalized after DOOMSDAY, very nearly dead in GENERATION LOST, but never truly comatose. She's a tough girl. That's why we love her.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Batman is apparently so fabulous that he doesn't get comas. He just...takes a nap I guess. Maybe.

Fire has had a tough time of it, no doubt. I really wish that they would USE her! She's such a terrific character!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home