Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And So it Goes

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And So it Goes

I really have nothing better to do with my time, than to go spelunking through my photobucket.  You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I have hidden away!

Photobucket

Now here we have Kyle dancing with his arms over his head.  That's the sort of thing that Kyle would do.  But that poor poor woman.  She's practically a candidate for Ami's site over at Escher Girls!  Why oh why do artists draw women with these bizarre sway-backs?  Curves I can understand, but that's just painful.

4 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

It's not just her back--check out the wonky arm, particularly the shoulder that's as big as her head.

Also, am I just sheltered, or is a shirt with no back and barely a front normal nightclub wear?

Well, at least Kyle's having a good time--oh wait, he's not, he looks like he just bit into an apple that was both made of wax and had a worm in it.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I don't even know who drew this...but gosh, it's pretty awful. That woman is going to be needing a chiropracter pretty quickly.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

Do you have a larger version of this?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sorry Ami, that's the size that I have, and I don't even remember where I found it anymore. But it's pretty darned scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home