Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: More Bad Art

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Bad Art

Today was a tough one.  Firstly, I went to my Guy Gardner folder, to find a bad piece of art showing Guy.  And...and there weren't any! It is as though once the artist picks Guy as a subject, their art AUTOMATICALLY improves! 

True fact.

Then I went through the Green Lantern folder, and was also having something of a hard time.  However, I think that I have struck paydirt.

hal and guardians

I actually am cheating a bit with this one, because the actual ART is not bad at all.  The SUBJECT matter on the other hand, is truly horrendous.  This was back during Millenium, and somehow, poor Hal had stumbled upon the Guardians and the Zamarons..."doing" it. 

Oh, the horror!

This is also probably the REAL reason that the Guardians booted Hal out of the corps.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous r duncan said...

"This is also probably the REAL reason that the Guardians booted Hal out of the corps."

Either that or it's because he found out they don't have weiners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home