Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ummmm

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ummmm

Well that's a brilliant title for this post, but seriously folks...I haven't a thought in my head, other than it is hot.  And humid.  And that I really don't like August very much.  At the moment I am looking forward to November.  And NOT just because then the election will be over!

So...what does one do without any ideas?

Photobucket

Hah! 

You thought I was going to show a picture of Hal getting hit in the head, or Guy's butt! 

Instead, here is the lovely Arisia, as drawn by none other than Pat Gleason.  I rather miss Arisia, she hasn't been seen in quite a while, and that is a shame.  At least she's still alive, which is something.

Happy Wednesday!

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Cat said...

Just discovered your blog. Love it! Very entertaining. Is that a commission from Gleason? Great piece.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I WISH it was a commission! Just a very very pretty picture by an extremely talented artist...but I wish it were mine.

And thank you and welcome to the butt blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home