Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Double Pooh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Double Pooh!

Welp, just got home from work on this fine Monday morning...here in Connecticut they have evacuated the shore and are closing down the interstates  shortly after noon.  Wind is picking up and it looks as though it is going to be...interesting.  We have made our preparations of course, but naturally I can't help wondering about the comic book delivery on Wednesday.  Then I remembered that it is a fifth week anyway, so no big deal.

How pathetic is that? 

Wherever you all are, and if you are going to be impacted by this nice little storm, please be sure to hunker down and be careful and be safe.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I similar thoughts as I saw the mailman and wondered if my order was going to come in. No such luck. Things are now picking up weather-wise.

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Lordofthewaters said...

Good Luck Sally. I hope you don't have too bad of an experience. Hopefully it won't be as serious as everyone is fearing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home